Friday, September 9, 2011

Something New

So now that I am graduated, I have moved away from Provo and am currently living in Lehi. It's been awhile since I have posted and I should probably catch up on posting pictures and telling you about my life. But until I have time for that, I just wanted to share something with you! I have another blog now!

Since I moved away from my two Provo girls, Erin and Alyssa, we have decided to start a blog together. It will follow us through everything that we do post graduation. I'm pretty excited about it. And even though I'm not very good about posting regularly on here, I hope I can do better on that blog :)

If you are interested the blog is greenlightandproceed.blogspot.com.

Hopefully I will get to posting some more on here too :)

No comments:

harvest