Saturday, April 30, 2011

Oh yeah, I'm a college graduate!

So I realize that I am a horrible blogger. I just love reading everyone else's news better than telling my own :) Normally, when I go months without posting anything I post 100 posts at once to get everyone caught up. Then it makes me hate blogging again and it's this awful cycle. Soooo.... this time I am just going to update you on the most recent thing and move forward. So, here it goes.

This last week I completed my college career and graduated from Brigham Young University. Yes, you heard me right, I am DONE! It's so weird to say but it feels great. My whole family came out to visit and celebrate with me. Thursday was commencement. Elder Scott was the speaker. Then, on Friday we had convocation. It was sooooooo long!!! I was graduate #435 of about 530 people. It took forever to get to the front for my 30 seconds of recognition. BUT it was definitely worth it and a great way to end my undergraduate degree. 

Here are some pictures from the fun time I had with my family :) Enjoy!


Looking around Aspen Grove with Uncle Jon.

My crazy sister :)

Walking into Commencement

Outside the Mariott Center (If you couldn't tell) 

All Graduated and everything :)

Both my grandma and Pop came for the big day

Here's my Motley Crew of Uncles lol I love them. They are the best!

And I just love this picture of my sister. It looks like she is wearing an awful jumper but it's just that cute dress. I just think it's a funny picture.

These are just some of the pictures from my Uncle's camera. I'm going to upload the pictures from my camera at some point....

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hahaha i love your sister's awful jumper!

harvest