Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life is a Highway...

I haven't written in a VERY long time. I am always so busy and have a hard time making time for blogging. But, I decided to get everyone caught up on what has been happening in my life over the last few months. I wanted to start off with the purchase of my very first car!! I am now the proud owner of a 2006 Honda CR-V. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my car! Her name is Rhonda and she is my trusty companion to and from school everyday. It is so nice to have a car and to not have to beg for rides any more.


Along with the purchase of my new car came me signing my life away and also signing on to the biggest responsibility I've ever had. It is definitely worth it though :)


I wouldn't have my car if it weren't for Mark Jackson helping talk the guy down on the price. Thanks Mark!

No comments:

harvest